We can all agree that 2022 was another tough year and, while the cost of living crisis has impacted everyone, charities in particular have been hit extra hard.
Throughout 2022 our commitment to supporting communities was a key priority of OSB Group and our colleagues have been fundraising, volunteering, taking part in events and making donations. The OSB Group charity partners are made up of local and national organisations, ranging from CALM - Campaign Against Living Miserably, to smaller, local organisations such as The Haven (Women’s refugee in Wolverhampton).
Highlights from 2022:
- We fund-matched over £11,500 of the money our colleagues have fundraised.
- Over £10,000 has been awarded through the group’s Good Causes Fund which encourages colleagues to apply for funding for their chosen community group with whom they have a close affiliation with.
- £2760.24 was donated via Pennies from Heaven scheme (a scheme that enables colleagues to have their change from each month’s pay donated to the group’s charity partners).
- OSB Group’s executive committee have approved donations totalling over £65,000 to a wide range of charities.
- OSB Group colleagues in the UK collectively volunteered over 204 days to help good causes over the year.
To each and every one of our OSB Group colleagues, thank you for making such a difference in our communities.